Health Informatics: Get Healthy Harlem
This service is provided by the Community Engagement Core Resource (CECR).
GetHealthyHarlem is a health information website where Harlem residents, businesses, and organizations can find local information about getting and staying healthy. It is also a place for sharing information and connecting with other community members. On GetHealthyHarlem you will find:
- Profiles of Hope: Community members share their stories of overcoming healthy obstacles and living a healthy life.
- Harlem Word: Local health and wellness experts offer insight into a variety of health issues.
- Did You Know: Short articles provide easy tips you can use in your quest to be and stay healthy.
GetHealthyHarlem can be used to:
- Post information about health events
- Add health-related places in Harlem and upper Manhattan that you recommend
- Create health-related articles
Anyone can join GetHealthyHarlem.
There is no cost to join GetHealthyHarlem.
Cite it, Submit it, Share it!
If your research has benefited from one or more Irving Institute resources, please remember to: