Implementation Science Seminar Series
This service is provided by the Implementation Science Initiative, and co-sponsored by the New York State Psychiatric Institute.
This monthly Implementation Science seminar series features leaders and national experts in dissemination and implementation science and is open to the Columbia community. Organized by Drs. Rachel Shelton, Nathalie Moise, Sapana Patel, and Milton Wainberg.
The seminar series will run from September through July, please see the full schedule here for the 2022/2023 academic year. Seminars are typically held monthly from 12 to 1 pm EST, on the first Friday of the month.
- View recent seminars on our video page
- See the list of all past events
Please email email@example.com to register
Seminars are open to the Columbia University community.
There is no cost to attend this seminar series.
Cite it, Submit it, Share it!
If your research has benefited from one or more Irving Institute resources, please remember to:
- Cite our CTSA grant, UL1 TR001873, in any relevant publications, abstracts, chapters, and/or posters.
- Submit your publications to PubMed Central (PMC) for compliance with the NIH Public Access Policy.
- Share your research updates with us by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org