Recruitment & Retention (R&R) Initiative
The Recruitment and Retention Initiative (R&R) strives to promote a research friendly environment and to continuously improve the quality, efficiency, and equity of clinical and translational research by improving patient recruitment and retention in clinical trials though supporting investigators, coordinators, patients and the community.
Our goals are to:
- Optimize and disseminate available recruitment resources, as well as to innovate new R&R tools
- Educate investigators, study coordinators, patients, and the public on the importance of health research through trial participation for improving the health of individuals, communities, and the public.
- Enhance our resources to support R&R overall and for diverse participants.
Nancy Green, MD
- Professor of Pediatrics, Associate Director of the Irving Institute, and co-Director of Regulatory Knowledge and Support and Ethics (RKSR)
- Regulatory Knowledge and Support and Ethics
Karen S. Marder, MD, MPH
- Sally Kerlin Professor of Neurology, Associate Director of the Irving Institute and Director of CRR and ISP
- Clinical Research Resource / Integrating Special Populations Resource
Chunhua Weng, PhD
- Professor of Biomedical Informatics and co-Director of BMIR
- Biomedical Informatics Resource
Alejandra N. Aguirre, DrPH, MPH
- Assistant Director
- Community Engagement Core Resource (CECR)
Sheila M. O’Byrne, PhD
- Senior Program Manager