Irving Institute Conference Room
This service is provided by Administrative Core and Evaluation.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic some policies have changed regarding this conference room including support services. Please contact Lisette Ellis, email@example.com, for more information.
Available facilities include:
Resource Room PH-10-204
Capacity: 26 but can be expanded for up to 44
- Include set up and clean up time in your request. For example, if your meeting starts at 11:00 am, but you need 30 minutes to set-up, select a start time of 10:30 am.
- Absolutely no food and/or beverages of any kind permitted.
- Access to the audio/visual booth equipment is restricted to our authorized A/V staff.
- Requests for support need to be provided at least seven (7) days in advance.
- No IT support provided before 9:00 am or after 5:00 pm.
- If extra chairs or tables are required, meeting coordinator may collect from back closet and set up in advance. Chairs must be replaced after the end of the meeting and the room put back into its original configuration.
- Users must pick up the conference room key at least one (1) hour prior to event from Lisette Ellis in room PH10‐305. If an early‐morning meeting is scheduled, the key must be picked up by 4:00 pm the day before.
- Users must drop off the conference room key off with Lisette Ellis in room PH10‐305, immediately after the end of the meeting. If the meeting ends after 5:00 pm, the key should be dropped off at 9:00 am the following morning.
- Each user/group must designate an individual who will be physically present at the end of the meeting and, therefore, responsible for leaving the room neat, tidy and ready for the next user.
- We do not accommodate re-occuring meetings from non-Irving Institute groups.
This conference room is available for University and Hospital-sponsored meetings.
- Room rate: $200
- A/V support: $50/hour (billed in 30-minute increments)
- Laptop: $50
- Polycom: $50
- Cancellation fee: $150 (if canceled less than three (3) days prior to the scheduled meeting)
- Clean‐up fee: $250 (if room is not left in its original condition)
- Invoicing fee: $15 (outside organizations only)
Request This Service
Cite it, Submit it, Share it!
If your research has benefited from one or more Irving Institute resources, please remember to: