Life Science Accelerator Lab to Market Boot Camp
This boot camp is held in collaboration with the Translational Therapeutics Accelerator (TRx) Resource, BiomedX, and Accelerating Cancer Therapeutics Accelerators.
The LSA Boot Camp is a multi-session course designed to give academic investigators an overview of early development aspects of therapeutic design and commercialization. The lecture series will provide an overview of the drug development process with a special focus on resources available within Columbia University. Lectures will be given by experts in both academic- and industry-based therapeutic development.
Upon completion of the boot camp, attendees will be able to position their therapeutic discoveries for future commercial value.
To participate, faculty must submit a pre-proposal application to the Translational Therapeutics Accelerator Pilot Award. Pre-proposals will be reviewed for eligibility and selected projects will go through the required LSA Boot Camp. After attending the LSA Boot Camp, selected projects will then be eligible to submit a full proposal for pilot award funding consideration.
- The LSA Development Boot Camp is open to all Columbia faculty, staff, and students.
- Investigator teams that have submitted pre-proposals and are interested in submitting a full proposal for the Translational Therapeutics Accelerator Pilot Award.
There is no cost for boot camp attendance.
Cite it, Submit it, Share it!
If your research has benefited from one or more Irving Institute resources, please remember to:
- Cite our CTSA grant, UL1 TR001873, in any relevant publications, abstracts, chapters, and/or posters.
- Submit your publications to PubMed Central (PMC) for compliance with the NIH Public Access Policy.
- Share your research updates with us by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org